How to Setup your D-link Router
- Go to either http://192.168.0.1, http://192.168.1.1 depending on your router model.
- Log in with username and password. If you have not configured a user, the default one is:
Password: admin or password or leave empty
- Click on Manual Internet Connection Setup.
- Fill DNS server fields with these values:
- Click on OK or Save Settings.
ImportantFirst step of troubleshooting should always be to restart device(s) and router. Then check your account status in your account. You should always see 3 green check marks if the device you are using to visit the account home is set up correctly.
Did you find this article helpful?