How to Setup Windows Vista
- Click on Start button and click on Control Panel.
- Under Network and Internet click on View Network Status and Tasks.
- On the left side, click on Manage Network Connections.
- Right click on Local Area Connection if you are using an ethernet/cable connection or right click on Wireless Network Connection if you are using a wireless connection and click on Properties.
- Choose Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) and click on Properties.
- Click on Use the Following DNS server addresses and enter the addresses below:
- Click OK
- Restart your computer
ImportantFirst step of troubleshooting should always be to restart device(s) and router. Then check your account status in your account. You should always see 3 green check marks if the device you are using to visit the account home is set up correctly.
Did you find this article helpful?