You can change your subscription's payement method by following the instructions below.
If the payment method you want to use is not registered in your PayPal account, you can register it in your PayPal account :
- To add a Credit or Debit Card to your PayPal account, follow the instructions available here: https://www.paypal.com/smarthelp/article/faq826
- To add a Bank Account to your PayPal account, follow the instructions available here: https://www.paypal.com/smarthelp/article/faq686
Once your card or your bank account is linked to your PayPal account, you can configure your subscription's payment method following these steps:
- Go to your Liberador account profile here : https://liberador.net/accounts/details/
- In the section named Payment Method, click on Change Payment Method on PayPal.
- If asked, authenticate on PayPal.
- You will get redirected to your subscription's payment configuration page on PayPal. Click on the current payment method used that appears in the section name Payment Method.
- Choose the new payment method then click on Save.
- Once the payment method change is done, you will be able to see your new payment method appear in section Payment Method.