You must use Firefox or Chrome to sign up to our service if you're using Windows XP. This is because Internet Explorer hasn't been updated, due to the discontinued support from Microsoft.
- Click Start, click Control Panel, click Network and Internet Connections, and then click Network Connections.
- Right-click the network connection that you want to configure, and then click Properties.
- Click Internet Protocol (TCP/IP), and then click Properties.
- Click Use the following DNS server addresses
- Fill DNS server fields with values from the table below and click OK.
- Restart your computer
First step of troubleshooting should always be to restart device(s) and router. Then check your account status in your account. You should always see 3 green check marks if the device you are using to visit the account home is set up correctly.