- Right click the Start menu and select Network Connections.
- Click on Change your adapter options.
- Right-click the network connection that you are using, and then select Properties. If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
- Select the Networking tab. Under This connection uses the following items, uncheck Internet Protocol Version 6 (TCP/IPv6).
- Under This connection uses the following items, select Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4), and then select Properties.
- Select Use the following DNS server addresses, and then, in the Preferred DNS server and Alternate DNS server boxes, type the addresses of the primary and secondary DNS servers:
- Click OK
- Click Close
- Restart your computer
First step of troubleshooting should always be to restart device(s) and router. Then check your account status in your account. You should always see 3 green check marks if the device you are using to visit the account home is set up correctly.