You can configure your LG SmartTV under WebOS with Liberador Smart DNS following these steps:
- Press the Home/Start button on your remote to bring up your launcher bar.
- Click the Settings icon in the top-right.
- Choose the All Settings option at the bottom.
- Choose the Network menu from the left.
- - If your SmartTV is connected through WiFi, choose Wi-Fi Connection then your WiFi network should appear with a checkmark. Choose Advanced Wi-Fi Settings.
- If your SmartTV is connected through Ethernet Cable, choose Wired connection (Ethernet).
- Click the Edit button.
- Uncheck the box labelled Set Automatically.
- Click in the box labelled DNS Server and enter 220.127.116.11, then click Connect.
Once your LG SmartTV is configured with our DNS, open your SmartTV internet browser and go check you get the three green checks on your Liberador account page here : https://liberador.net/accounts/profile/
Then restart your LG Smart TV for the changes to be effective.