Some apps are only available if your Samsung Smart TV is configured for a specific region/country.
Some Samsung Smart TV models allow you to change the region configuration allowing you to find the apps available for this region.
To change your Samsung Smart TV region, follow these steps:
- Select TV as source
- Press Menu (or Settings) on the remote
- Select System
- Select Setup (or Start Setup or go to Support > Self Diagnosis > Reset)
- Continue the set up
- Press the following sequence on your remote
Mute > Return > Volume UP > Channel UP > Mute
Note: If you have the new version of the Samsung remote, you can find the Mute button on the side of the remote control.
- Select the country you wish to download apps from and click Continue
- Once you have selected the country, let the setup complete.