You can configure the Liberador Smart VPN on your iPhone by following these steps:
- Install the OpenVPN Connect app available on the App Store here : https://apps.apple.com/app/openvpn-connect/id590379981
- Download your Liberador Smart VPN configuration file from the Smart VPN section of your Liberador account page.
- To open the LiberadorSmartVPN file, if it was downloaded with Safari, you can find it by clicking on the downloaded icon which is a down arrow in a circle located in the Safari address bar.
- Once the file is opened, click on the sharing icon ( an arrow going out of a square ).
- Choose the OpenVPN Connect app in the list of apps.
- Click on the Add button to Import the profile in OpenVPN Connect.
- Connect to Liberador SmartVPN in the OpenVPN Connect app.
- Verify that you are able to get the three green checks on your Liberador account page.
If you are unable to validate the DNS configuration on your Liberador account page while connected to the Liberador Smart VPN, try again after following these steps:
- In the OpenVPN Connect App, click on the menu icon available at the top left.
- Click on Settings.
- Scroll down and open the Advanced Settings.
- Scroll down and disable the DNS Fallback option.