You can create a new Apple ID to access the Brazilian App Store from any country following these steps:
- Go to https://appleid.apple.com/
- At the bottom of the page, click on the country flag.
- Choose Brazil.
- Once you are back at the main page, verify that you now have the Brazil flag at the bottom of the page and then click on "Create your Apple ID".
- Enter all requested informations using a different email address than the one you actually use for your Apple ID.
- Confirm your email address.
Once your new Brazilian Apple ID is created, you will need to activate it for the App Store on an Apple device before you can use it on your Apple TV.
To activate your new Brazilian Apple ID for the Brazil App Store on a Mac, follow these steps:
- Open the App Store on your Mac.
- Logout from your current Apple ID Account.
- Sign In with the new Brazil Apple ID you created.
- You will be asked for a payment method, you can just choose NONE and enter any valid address from Brazil and any Brazil phone number.
Once your Brazilian Apple ID have been activated for the Brazil App Store, you can switch between the two accounts on your Apple TV, iPad or iPhone to be able to access both your current country App Store and the Brazil App Store.