You can create a new Apple ID to access the Canada App Store from any country following these steps:
- Go to https://appleid.apple.com/
- At the bottom of the page, click on the country flag.
- Choose Canada.
- Once you are back at the main page, verify that you now have the Canada flag at the bottom of the page and then click on "Create your Apple ID".
- Enter all requested informations using a different email address than the one you actually use for your Apple ID.
- Confirm your email address.
Once your new Canadian Apple ID is created, you will need to activate it for the App Store on an Apple device before you can use it on your Apple TV.
To activate your new Canadian Apple ID for the Canada App Store on a Mac, follow these steps:
- Open the App Store on your Mac.
- Logout from your current Apple ID Account.
- Sign In with the new Canadian Apple ID you created.
- You will be asked for a payment method, you can just choose NONE and enter any valid address from the Canada and any Canada phone number.
Once your Canadian Apple ID have been activated for the Canada App Store, you can switch between the two accounts on your Apple TV, iPad or iPhone to be able to access both your current country App Store and the Canada App Store.