To be able to install some apps that are available only to certain App Store countries, you will need to have an Apple ID created for each country App Store.
If you do not have yet an Apple ID for the country you want, you will first need to create one following theses tutorials:
- How to create a US App Store Apple ID account
- How to create an Apple ID account for the Brazilian App Store
- How to create a French Apple ID account to access the France App Store
- How to create a UK Apple ID account to access the UK App Store
- How to create a Canadian Apple ID account to access the Canada App Store
Once you have the desired countries Apple IDs, follow these steps on your Apple TV:
- Go to Settings > Users and Accounts
- First time you will need to go to Add New User > Add User to This Apple TV to enter the account credentials of the country's Apple ID account. It will then be listed in the Current User section and you will only have to choose it the next time you want to switch to it.
- (Optional) You can rename the User Account to be able to easily know for which country it is configured. You can do that by going to (you username)'s Account > Edit Username and enter for example US User for the Apple ID configured for the United States or FR User for the Apple ID configured for France.
- Once you have added the Apple ID account, you will be able to switch from one User Account to another by going to Settings > Users and Accounts > Current User and selecting the User Account you want.
- While a User Account for the Apple ID is selected as the Current User, you will be able to access its country App Store and install apps available for this country. For example, if you renamed the accounts as suggested in step 3, when you select the US User as the Current User you will get access the US App Store and when you select the FR User as the Current User you will get access to the App Store of France.
Now that you have both countries User Accounts set with their respective Apple IDs configured on your Apple TV, you can switch from one User Account to another to switch from one App Store country to another and be able to install apps from both countries on your Apple TV.